It is not simply the Dubai Police pressure that has an awesome lineup of luxurious vehicles. Abu Dhabi Police can be not far behind! Listed below are among the beauties who’ve them.
- Rolls-Royce Phantom – The Rolls-Royce Phantom was first inducted into patrols for Abu Dhabi in 2015 to advertise tourism within the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Beast is powered by a V12 6.8-litre engine that produces 453 Bhp and may speed up to 100 kmph in simply 6.1 seconds. Its prime pace can be 240 kmph.
- Lycan Hypersport – The Lycan Hypersport is likely one of the quickest and costliest international supercars. The Abu Dhabi Police pressure has bought their fingers on this beast which has a flat-six 3.7-litre engine that makes 770 hp and 960 Nm. It may possibly speed up to 100 kmph in simply 2.8 seconds and has a prime pace of 385 kmph.
- Lamborghini Huracan – The Lamborghini Huracan was added to the Abu Dhabi Police Power automobile fleet a couple of years again.
- Nissan GT-R- The Nissan GT-R is likely one of the quickest automobiles within the line-up owned by the Abu Dhabi Police Power. It’s powered by a V6 3.8 liter engine that produces 542 hp of energy.
- Chevrolet Camaro – This American muscle automotive icon was added to the police fleet in 2009 and there are literally two of them. The Camaro was taken to the drag strip on the Yas Marina circuit a couple of years in the past by the Abu Dhabi Police Power for a particular occasion.
The police pressure additionally owns a number of different premium vehicles which embody Ford Taurus, Mercedes Benz E-Class, Volkswagen Touareg and lots of extra.